Quarantine Day 40
Week 6. Day 5.
It rained for 40 days and 40 nights for Noah on the ark.
The Israelites wandered in the desert for 40 years.
Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights before being tempted by Satan himself.
I’m on day 40 of quarantine. If the above 3 statements aren't perspective I don’t know what is.
1. And on day 40 of quarantine, it was no makeup and hat kind of day. The temperature drop from 70 to 30 required that very little effort be put into this morning other than staying warm. #wherediditgo
2. I attempted to order some legs for a couch from Ikea today. The chair legs cost $60. The shipping on the other hand…… I can’t even bring myself to type it here. #whatthewhat
3. It said only 150 calories per serving. The serving size on the other hand…. #numberslie And I feel like that should be a pretty popular hashtag right about now. #justsayin
4. Just in case you are still wondering…. The cherub angels are still holding strong. In the coming days it is still my goal to find these cherub angels some friends in the form of more statues at the end of this driveway. If anyone has a statue they would like to donate to the cause, let me know. #magicallyappearingstatues
5. I think this is technically suppose to be a dress. Modesty demands that it definitely is not. But I kind of love it with leggings. Even if it does feel like I’m about to ref some sport that I for sure know nothing about. #dressesfordays.
#quarantine #qarantine2020 #day40 #arewethereyet #overit #forreal