Quarantine Day 17
Week 3. Day 3.
So…. I’m in Holland and my dad says, “Have you seen the Red Bats?” I look at him confused…..
A. I didn’t know there was such a thing as Red Bats. B. I literally have no idea what you are talking about.
He then proceeds to tell me that he needs to take me to see these “red bats”. Ok, well, we’re quarantined and really can’t go anywhere... so sure, I don’t really like or have an interest in bats but I’m up for an adventure, so let’s go. We pull up to this sign (see first picture) and my dad tells me to get out and go look, but be careful because they’re scary. You guys… (To be continued. Don’t worry. I won’t leave you hanging too long… at the end of this post).
1. So morning coffee! And a decently nice day! I love the sound of the fountain. And coffee. I love coffee. #coffee #alldaylong
2. Some people post pictures of bugs, or birds, or animal markings and want you to identify them. The true test of your skills though is this… Can you identify where this waffle fry is from?!? #sogood
3. Quarantine today involved drive thru at chick-fil-a. It is a personal goal of mine each time I’m at chickfila to say Thank you as many times as I can. I love hearing them respond with “My Pleasure”. It warms my heart. #chickfila #mypleasure
And then parking in front of Lake Michigan for dinner. This one lone tree on the beach seems to sum up quarantine life well. The Garden of Eden had the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Disney has the tree of life. Holland apparently has the tree of quarantine. #treeoflife #orsomethinglikethat
4. I channeled my inner princess and let off a paper lantern last night. Why must one channel their inner princess to do this. Well Tangled obviously. And speaking of Tangled. Let’s talk about how she was quarantined. Let’s also talk about the name of the kingdom / land where she lived. Do you know? My mind was blown when I found out. Corona, you guys. The kingdom was Corona. But hey, she did get a prince in the end… so, there’s that. #herestohoping #quarantinedprincess #lantern
5. If I had all the money in the world, I would buy white things, wear them once and be done with them. There’s nothing quite like a brand new white. And then it’s never the same again. #dressesfordays #allthingswhite #brandnewwhite
Red Bats!!! (see last picture) #hegotme #ittookmeaminute #seewhattheydidthere