Quarantine Day 41
Week 6. Day 6.
When I talk to my parents on the phone they are normally sitting in their sunroom. Without fail in the midst of the conversations one of them stops mid-sentence to point out a bird to the other one. I sit there and listen. Actually, I normally sit there and laugh as they have a little discussion on it and then rejoin me in conversation. But really what I am wondering is….Do we all reach a point in life where we get excited about birds? I’m going to need to prepare myself if this is true. #notabirdwatcher #icantellyouwhatcolortheyare #thatsaboutit
1. Now in their defense every once in a while there is an exciting bird to point out. My mom sent me this picture the other day. Please note that this is from their second story balcony. I don’t own a gun but these things peeking in the window at me on the second floor would surely make me consider purchasing one. #whatthewhat
2. I saw this sign on my way home today. “New space will be ready when Covid goes away.” I don’t know why but this made me laugh out loud. I’m all for Covid just going away, but I’m not sure that’s what is actually going to happen. So what you’re telling me is that this place is never going to be ready? #goaway #dontcomebackanotherday
3. When there is shopping involved in any project, I normally get the privilege of having that fun. #jobperk Although the stores are more stressful than fun these days, it was enjoyable to see these all come together. What are they and who are they for? My lips are sealed. #icankeepasecret
4. Oh. My. Goodness... So. Good. So thankful for the sweet friend that dropped this off for dinner tonight. Also... so thankful we got to chat for a little bit. Also… So. Much. Food. If you’ve never been to Taboon, it’s delicious friends. If you have a problem with moderation when it comes to bread, you’re going to want to stay away from this place. Or not. Depends on the day. #carbsfordays #sogood #thankful
5. Mint green lace and ruffles. Yes please. #dressesfordays