Quarantine Day 51
Week 8. Day 2.
I’m fine. It’s fine. Everything’s fine. I have never really liked the word fine. It's such a wishy washy word. It doesn’t really portray anything. And it’s a word that I feel like always needs to be followed up with…. Ok, what’s really going on?
1. Started this book today. I had a friend give it to me quite a few months ago. It’s been sitting on my desk. Haven’t quite been able to bring myself to pick it up and read it. Anyone else ever have books like that? I knew I was going to need to hear what was in there but also knew I didn’t really want to hear what was in there. I don’t know about you all… but I’m pretty comfortable faking fine. Until I’m not. And then I’m just a hot mess. It’s that whole no moderation problem in my life. There’s a lot of good truths in here that I’m not quite able to wrap my head or my heart around yet. I’m sure I’ll be updating you on that in the near future. Cuz let’s face it folks… we are apparently going to be stuck in phase 3 of this 6 phase plan until all the earth is rid of all disease. I may be exaggerating a little. Or maybe not. #allornothing #fine
2. That’s my dad’s truck. I called in reinforcements this weekend. For multiple reasons. It’s been a week of faking fine. Well except for the handful of you who have been on the receiving end of my hot mess. I’m pretty good at staying busy and surrounding myself with people. But in the quiet house alone, I quickly reach my end. I’m thankful for parents that I can call and ask them to just come stay with me. I’m going to get some garden boxes out of it too... so that’s a perk. #thankful #family
3. Worked outside for a little bit today after the rain finally went away. And by worked outside what I mean is that I continued to dismantle my yard. #justpullitout
4. And in the midst of crazy overgrown stuff…. I found this gem. A raspberry plant. I feel like there’s a good life application in that illustration somewhere. #life
5. Lace and a jean jacket today. I just need some cowboy boots I think. #dressesfordays