Quarantine Day 53
Week 8. Day 4.
On Day 53 a bird flew into my screen door. My day is going much better than that birds... I think.
1. Even when I don’t see it… You’re working. Even when I don’t feel it… You’re working. You never stop working. Man, did my heart need to hear these words this morning. There’s a lot of times, this last week included, where I don't seem to see God working and where I definitely don’t feel God working. I’m going to work at holding tight to this truth even when I don’t think I see it or feel it. #neverstopworking
2. So this might be the only picture in the whole entire world of me holding a cat. Enjoy it because you will never see another one again. Is it ironic that it’s a black cat? #ihatecats
3. Meeting this afternoon. Long meeting. But super nice to see all these faces. Can’t wait to be able to actually have meetings in person again. #imisspeople
4. And after a sitting for a really long meeting, it is necessary to go for a run... even if it is raining. #runmichigan #rainrun
5. Green. Let’s go with green. #dressesfordays
#quarantine #qarantine2020 #day53 #arewethereyet #overit #forreal #thisisntreallifeanymore