Quarantine Day 58
Week 9. Day 1.
June 12. I have no words.
1. The heat is officially turned off in the building. I appreciate that it was a 70 something degree day that this change had to happen on. Confession. I will still be using my personal heater at my feet in my office though. I might have a problem. #heatobsessed
2. You guys! I got to hold a baby for the first time since quarantine today. Check out these baby thighs. They are the best. My heart is full. #babiesarethebest
3. Braked for some ducks today. They should try this whole stay home stay safe. #stayhomestaysafe
4. And another bonfire. I’m doing pretty good at this whole bonfire things. #lovethem
5. Gray and sparkles. Yes please. #dressesfordays