Quarantine Day 60
Week 9. Day 3.
How is this day 60? That’s two 30 day months. That’s 2/3rds of a season. That’s a whole lot of blog post…. And a whole lot of dresses.
1. It was a two dress kind of day. This one hasn’t made the rounds yet and I was pretty excited to be able to wear a dress and sandals all day long. You guys! This weather! Ummm…. Yes, please. #summer
2. One more week after today and we get to once again gather with the church together inside a building. No looking forward to seeing everyone’s faces. Loved this reminder today… “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:1. The freedom that comes with Christ comes with no condemnation and is a freedom that no one can take away. #thankful
3. A hand colored card arrived in the mail. I’m pretty impressed with the skills there. And well loved by the family that sent it. #thankyou #perfecttiming
4. And speaking of being loved well… This pineapple bubly came with a set of friends who let me talk their ears off. The pineapple bubly was delicious and the company even better. #lovethem
5. And dress number two. #dressesfordays
#quarantine #qarantine2020 #day60 #arewethereyet #overit #forreal #thisisntreallifeanymore