Quarantine Day 63
Week 9. Day 6.
You’ll all be thrilled to know that I did not turn on my heater today. I may or may not have consumed a pot of hot coffee, but I did not turn on my heater. #successfulday
1. What’s in the cup you ask?
2. Oh…. ya, know…. Just over here trapping and freeing the most ginormous bumblebee ever. Basically saving the planet over here. #justsayin
3. Today the pager system and I parted ways. Does anyone still use pagers? We used to use them in the nurseries at church to get parents when needed. It’s been like 10 years though since it’s been used. And that’s about how long things have to sit around unused in a church building for before they can be thrown away. That might be in the Bible somewhere. Just kidding. But seriously… it gone. #byebye
4. You guys! I have the best friends ever. If you haven’t learned this from these post by now, you’ve definitely missed a significant part of my life. I’m so thankful for all the people the Lord has placed in my life who love me so well. I got a flower delivery today. Beautiful pink flowers. From a beautiful friend. #beyondthankful
5. And a little bit of orange. #dressesfordays